Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Only at PantheaCon...
Only at PantheaCon:
1. A seminar on Osiris, Set, and Horus gives the famous story from Set's point of view.
2. People are reminded to take a daily shower.
3. You find yourself behind a woman with light blue hair that looks like cotton candy.
4.You can can learn new ways to foil demons and evil spirits. (I'm a shaman-these are important details!)
5. Pirate slippers are considered formal wear.
6. A woman in a wheelchair wearing an enormous witch's hat said,"I wake up every morning and say, I am a lucky woman."
7.You go to bed each night with joyous chants playing in your head.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.