Five Reasons to attend PantheaCon next year:
1. You can come as you are or come as your secret alternate identity. At the 2012 PantheaCon, I saw teens in street clothes, dressed as Vikings, garbed as goths, and wearing witchy outfits.
2. Your parents will probably give you free rein all day because the conference is family friendly.
3. You can attend amazing rituals, lectures on gods and goddesses, concerts, dances, and even attend a defense against the dark arts class or a Steampunk Blot to the Dwarves.
4. Midnight drumming circles.
5. The vendors sell everything: corsets, jewelry, Steampunk goggles and attire, magic stones, tarot decks, statues, books, staffs, and wands.
Straight, gay, druid, shaman, witch, fairy ~ all are welcome. Hope to see you there next year!