Friday, April 1, 2016

California Blue: A Sweet Young Adult Romance Novella

I love this cover for Charlotte Copper's new novella, California Blue!

Keep an eye out for more sweet Young Adult Romances in the Lunch Box Romance series.
Meanwhile, California Blue is available in digital for $0.99.

CALIFORNIA BLUE by Charlotte Copper




Blurb:

High-school junior, Halen Stone is starting a new school in sunny California. When her twin brother, Floyd, brings home his new friend Austin, Halen only has one word: wow!

School, running, babysitting and barbeques bring them together, but one thing keeps them apart, Austin's gorgeous girlfriend.

A timely break-up and the school’s Halloween dance finally give Halen and Austin a chance to be together...as more than friends

Excerpt:

“Halen,” a voice called from within the group. Definitely not Floyd’s. She took a deep breath and turned as Austin emerged from the crowd. A leggy blonde in a short skirt and high heels watched them with narrowed eyes.
“Hey,” he said. “I spoke to the coach this morning. He said it was too late to join the team. Something about paperwork and all that. Sorry, I should’ve asked him before I mentioned it.”
“No problem.” It’s not like she wanted to join in the first place. She’d hardly thought about it on her run this morning. Well, perhaps a little. Cross country, of course, not Austin.
“Maybe you and I could run together some time,” he said. “We’re supposed to practice on our own twice a week, but to be honest, I don’t have much willpower when I’m expected to do it myself.”
He wanted to run with her? Really? “Sure. Anytime. You know where I live,” she said with a chuckle. Ha-ha. That was funny, right?
Austin laughed, and from behind him a pair of eyes, heavy with blue eye shadow and dark eyeliner, aimed invisible beams of dislike at Halen’s chest.
Possible Tweets:    

New look. New School. New Attitude.....A new book by  @charlottecopper CALIFORNIA BLUE #YA #romance available from: http://www.boroughspublishinggroup.com/books/california-blue





About the Author:
As mother to one daughter and two stepdaughters, Charlotte Copper has been reading young adult books for years. The girls have moved out and moved on, but Charlotte’s love of books about young, strong women continues.

Charlotte lives in Stouffville, Ontario, Canada where she works fulltime and likes to craft, go to the movies, read, and of course, write.
  

Contact Information:
Twitter::  @charlottecopper   https://twitter.com/CharlotteCopper




3 comments:

  1. Hi Ariella, thank you so much for hosting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Charlotte. I wish you great success!

      Delete
  2. ​My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.com



    ReplyDelete